Based on the results of the SMART EUROPE Peer Reviews and Good Practice transfers
Please note that every link points to a file, your browser may will ask you to save it after clicking on link.
1. Methodological Toolkit
Presentation of the main instruments prepared and used by the SMART EUROPE community and guidelines on how to implement them.
- 1.1. Peer Review Methodology and its Annexes
- 1.2. Action Plan Template
- 1.3. Implementation Plan Template
- 1.4. Good Practice Exchange Guidelines
- 1.5. Catalogue of Good Practices
2. Additional tools
Description of the supporting tools used to collect inputs and feedbacks from the involved stakeholders.
Some examples of the resulting documents produced.